Vice President of Corporate Development and Contract Management
- Expert level contracting officer with diverse portfolio of capabilities in government contracting/procurement venue.
- Formerly a federal government senior contracting officer with an unlimited warrant.
- Thorough knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR).
- Instructor in FAR regulations and compliance, and government contracting subject matter expert (SME) with various contract acquisition/business development and consulting roles with large and small government contracting companies.
- Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience with Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) program contract acquisition strategies, in particular with the Alaska Native Corporations (ANC).
Government Contracting Experience
Strategy consultant on federal contracting marketplace, development of pipeline opportunities, shaping of opportunities, team development, proposal win themes, team reviews, technical compliance, price realism, cost and price analysis for best value source selection, sole-source justifications, award protests evaluations, contract compliance.
Former Vice President of Marketing & Contract Management with a managing entity of an Alaska Native Corporation overseeing three subsidiaries involved in government contracting and federal contracts compliance and business development SME with two large federal contracting corporations.